We are a club of canoe and kayak paddlers for residents of The Villages, Florida. We meet on the 3rd Tuesday every month at the Colony Cottage Regional Recreation Center at 2:15pm. There are no meetings in June, July or August. We have a monthly club paddle on the 4th Tuesday.
The Villages Canoe and Kayak Club membership is open to anyone who:
- Is a resident of The Villages
- Has a Village ID card
- Has basic paddling skills including:
- Properly enter and exit without assistance
- Successfully launch without assistance
- Perform an assisted rescue in the event of a capsize
- Able to control your boat (paddle forward, backward,etc.)
Do you meet the criteria shown above?
Yes or No